MU-Online.org Support forum
Sign in to follow this  
Prime Tera

Lucky Item's

So heres the thing i just made a 2nd lucky set today after making it all +15 i started putting jewel of excellent to them and im now wondering if how we can we view the items if they are FO i already tried looking my character up on ranking and it says undefined.

-Is there a way to see whats the option on the lucky set after putting jewel of excellent?

-Please look in to this Thank you.

I've Tried to view my items options on ranking's in website but it seems im just wearing leather gloves. 😐

-Can i request for a print screen on my equipped items sir? i just wanna know what are the added items after putting jewel of excellent the lucky set i made thank you.

-Oh yeah already tried to go ingame and look for the Command C and just prompted me to a plain status tab.

Thank you in advance :) 

Ranking View.png

well this question was answered already :) i found a way to basically view the lucky items at ranking search engine on the main website ^^ thanks that took for me a long time to figure out .

-Thanks Admins ^^

[[Template core/front/global/guestCommentTeaser is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this